Monday, February 16, 2004



Anniversary

One year. 994 posts. Over 120,000 words of bloggage, 108,860 of them mine. A short novel's worth, or an over-long PhD thesis. Which kindof tells me what I could do, if only I could find the focus and an interesting topic. But then, I knew that already.

We've had 13,610 visitors, and are currently averaging 90 a day. It doesn't sound like much, but it's more people than I ever thought would be interested in my opinions, and a far cry from the beginning, when I knew every reader personally (and recognised their IP addresses).

Mike's email inviting me to join this blog was a simple "what do you reckon?" Well, I reckon that it's been a worthwhile experience, and that his nefarious plot to get me blogging has succeeded beyond his worst nightmares. What do the rest of you think?

Oh, and if you're interested, Mike's first ever post on No Right Turn is here.

0 comments: